I Got an Award!
I don’t think I have ever recieved an award for my blog! Jenny from Jenny Loves to Read, sent me this lovely award. along with it comes questions!
Post 7 Things you love and then pass this on to 7 other creative bloggers.
1. My Family- My husband Kevin, my daughter’s Kaylee and Lauren, as well as my other family members.
- 2. My Animals- Though they could be included in the above….Fleck my 12 year old German Shorthair Pointer who has proved to be my most loyal friend, Edward my 1 year old Cavalier King Charles Spaniel who is full of beans and a lot of snuggles and Shankly my bullmastiff puppy who hasn’t yet made it into our home because he isn’t quite old enough.
3. BOOKS! My husband asked me when I came home with 2 new ones the other day, “Why?!? You have stacks of books you haven’t read yet!” The answer, because I love them and I have to! 🙂
- My new home. It certainly isn’t new, but it’s home and it’s ours and I love it.
- My job- I know, not everytone can say that, but I truly do love my job. I get to work from my home, doing what I love, with a great group of kids.
- Movies- This is new for me. I have discovered movies. I like movies. I like old movies, I like new movies. I like movies made from books so I can point out where they went wrong. I think it makes me feel smart 🙂
- Life- Sometimes life has been hard on me. But somehow I always pull through. I thank a supportive family and help from above.
Now, I bestow this award to the following bloggers:
- Joy From Thoughts of Joy
- Debbie From Debbie’s World of Books
- S.Krishna from S.Krishna’s books (you should see how fast this woman reads and blogs!)
- Stephanie from Stephanie’s Written Word (mostly because she is awesome for having a super-cool challenge!)
- Elise from Reading Rocks
- Abby (the) Librarian
- Alaine from Queen of Happy Endings